Full-Service Foreclosure Junk Removal
Junk Police is the foreclosure cleanout business that you’ve been looking for! When a property forecloses, it’s a race against time to clean it up and put it back on the market. So when you need a fast junk removal business, look no further than us! We are experienced enough to get the job done in a timely manner, and we’re available as soon as today or tomorrow.
Our Foreclosure Cleanup Process
To empty out all the junk from a foreclosed property, simply get in touch with us. It won’t be long before the Junk Police crew is at your side, ready to do what they do best: junk removal.
- Assessment. The first thing we’ll do is take a look at how much junk you need hauled away so we know how much truck space we’ll need for it.
- Hauling. Since we are full-service, you can just take a break while we do all the physical labor. It won’t be long before all that junk is out the door.
- Truck load-up. All that junk we haul away gets loaded into our truck. It can carry much more than a standard pick-up truck, making dump trips easy!
- Disposal. Finally, we will take your junk away for disposal. That way, you don’t have to visit one of New Jersey’s less-than-scenic landfills!
Foreclosure Cleanouts Pricing
Prices can make it or break it—and we aim to make it!
- Part of the reason we assess how much junk you have at the beginning of your appointment is so we can prepare an upfront, volume-based quote.
- With our upfront quotes, you will always know how much you are expected to pay for our services before you’re obligated to pay anything at all.
- Like our quoted price? Then approve it with confidence, knowing that we will never try to make you pay hidden fees or surcharges. A finalized quote is final!
Foreclosure Clean Out Services: What We Take
AppliancesDid the previous occupant of the property leave behind a bunch of unwanted appliances? These can be a real pain to move around on your own, so let us handle it for you.
Yard DebrisWhen cleaning up a foreclosed property, don’t forget to give the exterior some attention, too! We can clean up yard brush, dead plants, branches, sticks, and more.
FurnitureFurniture is another example of an item that’s difficult to move around on your own. Don’t strain your back. Instead, let our full-service junk haulers take care of this for you.
Clothing and ToysLeft with a whole mess of old clothes and children’s playthings? If they are in good condition, we can take them to a local donation site so that they aren’t wasted.
Electronics and TVsNeed to get rid of old televisions, computers, video game consoles, and other examples of e-waste? Just let us know about them, and we’ll make sure we take them away.
Items We Take
- Hot Tubs
- Bagged Trash
- Boxes and Bins
- Old Decorations
- Exercise Equipment