The Professional Junk Haulers in Collingswood
Where can you find the best junk removal crew near you? The answer is at Junk Police! When you need junk removal in Collingswood, NJ, we are ready to help. In fact, we’re so prepared, we can be there as soon as today or tomorrow. So, when you need to get rid of your junk fast, get in touch with us. It doesn’t matter if you’re a homeowner looking to get rid of a single item or a property manager needing to get rid of an entire house’s worth of junk. We can help!
How Collingswood Junk Removal Works
Junk removal isn’t rocket science. In fact, any junk removal appointment can be summarized as four simple steps, which we’ll helpfully outline for you below.
- Arrival. We will be there right on time with an empty junk removal truck and a friendly team that’s ready for some hard work. Say hello before we get to work!
- Quote. We will provide you with an upfront quote before we get started. Before we start hauling away junk, we’ll wait for you to review and approve our price.
- Haul. You’ll be happy to know that we handle all the heavy lifting for you. Feel free to simply watch as we take all your junk and load it onto our truck.
- Disposal. Junk must be disposed of properly. Count on us to recycle and donate as much of your junk as we can before taking the rest to a landfill.
Junk Removal Prices in Collingswood
To save money while still receiving a professional grade of junk removal, choose Junk Police.
- We will always provide you with an upfront quote. That way, you know what you’re going to pay before committing to our services.
- Our prices are based on volume. What this means is that you pay according to how much of a truckload we need to transport your junk.
- Once we’ve finished our work, we’ll take your payment. We accept cash, checks, and cards. In addition, you can also pay us using Venmo or Apple Pay.
Our Collingswood Junk Removal Services
Furniture RemovalFurniture that might be too heavy for you to move is no problem for our full-service staff. Some furniture we can remove includes sofas, chairs, desks, and armoires.
Appliance RemovalWe’re no strangers to removing bulky appliances. A few examples of these include refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, and dryers.
Hot Tub RemovalAn old hot tub, spa, or jacuzzi that you no longer have any use for can become an eyesore fast. Don’t worry—we are more than willing to remove it for you.
Construction Debris RemovalWe can remove all kinds of construction waste from your job site. Leave the cleanup to us, and that way, you can focus on the construction work instead.
DemolitionWe also provide demolition services! Whether you need to get rid of an old shed, a crumbling deck, or an unwanted fence, you can count on us to get the job done right.
Items We Take
- Carpets and Rugs
- Cabinets and Shelves
- Clothing and Toys
- Exercise Equipment
- Electronics and TVs
- Bagged Trash
- Cardboard Boxes
- Old Tires
- Barbecue Grills